Changing France : The Politics that Markets Make Paperback / softback
Edited by Pepper D. Culpepper, Peter A. Hall, Bruno Palier
Part of the French Politics, Society and Culture series
How do European states adjust to international markets?
Why do French governments of both left and right face a public confidence crisis?
In this book, leading experts on France chart the dramatic changes that have taken place in its polity, economy and society since the 1980s and develop an analysis of social change relevant to all democracies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 326 pages, XIV, 326 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/01/2006
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230204478