100 Walks in Dorset Paperback / softback
Edited by Richard Sale
Part of the 100 Walks series
Part of a series for the keen walker, this book features 100 route descriptions of circular walks ranging from 3-12 miles in Dorset.
Each walk has a map, points of interest and places to eat and drink en route, plus suggestions for easy car parking.
Dorest has some of the most interesting coastline east of Cornwall, such as Portland and Lulworth Cove.
Perhaps it is best known as the centre of Hardy's Wessex.
Keen walkers will also enjoy the Purbeck Hill, Cranborne Chase and Lyme Regis areas.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 100 line maps
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/02/1995
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781852238483