Jerry Lee Lewis has lived an extraordinary life. He gave rock and roll its devil's edge with hit records like 'Great Balls of Fire'.
His incendiary shows caused riots and boycotts. He ran a decade-long marathon of drugs, drinking, and women, and married his thirteen-year-old second cousin, the third of seven wives.
He also nearly met his maker, at least twice. He survived it all to be hailed as one of the greatest music icons.
For the very first time, he reveals the truth behind the Last Man Standing of the rock-and-roll era.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages, Two 16pp b&w insets
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/06/2015
- Category: Rock & Pop music
- ISBN: 9780857861597