Voice: Onstage and Off is a comprehensive guide to the process of building, mastering, and fine-tuning the voice for performance.
Every aspect of vocal work is covered, from the initial speech impulse and the creation of sound, right through to refining the final product in different types of performance.
This highly adaptable course of study empowers performers of all levels to combine and evolve their onstage and offstage voices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 382 pages, 18 Line drawings, black and white; 49 Halftones, black and white; 54 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/05/2017
- Category: Acting techniques
- ISBN: 9781138918580