Women, Men, Work and Family in Europe Paperback / softback
Edited by Rosemary Crompton, Suzan Lewis, Clare Lyonette
Social changes including an increase in dual-earner families, declining fertility, and growing problems of work-life 'balance' are underway as more women, particularly mothers, enter and remain in paid employment.
The authors explore this in a number of European countries (Britain, France, The Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Portugal).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, XVI, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/04/2007
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230273375