Milo and Monty Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Roxana De Rond
Part of the Child's Play Library series
Milo and Monty are very different dogs. Monty enjoys hugs and noisy playtimes, but Milo prefers to avoid people and hide in a cosy, quiet space.
One day, during a family reunion, Milo finds cousin Henry is hiding in his special space.
Like Milo, Henry finds hugs uncomfortable, dislikes loud noises, and has a favourite toy that he takes everywhere.
A heartwarming story about family and the small changes we can make to accommodate the needs of others.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 32 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Child's Play International Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/09/2019
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781786283511