The Playful Brain : Venturing to the Limits of Neuroscience Paperback / softback
Sergio and Vivien Pellis have synthesized three decades of empirical research to create a remarkable work, unequalled in its field. A book that will not only expand our current knowledge of play behaviour, but will inspire change and progress from the laboratory to the playground.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 01/08/2010
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9781851687602