Rail Railway Memories No.30 CHESTERFIELD, STAVELEY & the Hope Valley Paperback / softback
Part of the Railway Memories series
Follows the usual Railway Memories style illustrating the railways in the Chesterfield area of North Derbyshire as they used to be mainly in the 1950s and 1960s when the olde worlde market town of Chesterfield was surrounded by a tangled mass of collieries, coke works, iron works and railways.
Begins with in-depth descriptive text.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 226 black & white photographs, 3 colour photographs,9 maps and plans.
- Publisher: Bellcode Books
- Publication Date: 30/09/2019
- Category: Trains & railways: general interest
- ISBN: 9781871233339