Digital Practices : Aesthetic and Neuroesthetic Approaches to Performance and Technology Paperback / softback
This title offers insight into a range of art and performance practices that have emerged as a result a more technological world.
These practices are integral to alternative and mainstream performance culture and the author explores their aesthetic theorisation and analyses other approaches, including those offered by research into neuroesthetics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, XI, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/07/2007
- Category: Theatre management
- ISBN: 9780230293649