Just-in-Time Manufacturing : An introduction Paperback / softback
Written in clear, straightforward language, Just-in-Time Manufacturing: An introduction discusses in-depth the implementation of JIT manufacturing.
The objectives are twofold: firstly, to acquaint the reader with the overall JIT concept and the factors necessary for its implementation, and secondly to reinforce this with an actual case study of JIT implementation in a manufacturing company.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, XVI, 250 p.
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall
- Publication Date: 01/07/1996
- Category: Production & quality control management
- ISBN: 9780412735400