The Cheeky Guide To Brighton : Sixth Edition Paperback / softback
The UK's most outrageous guidebook returns, boasting hundreds of photos, illustrations by local artists and a build-it-yourself cardboard model of the i360 observation tower.
As always pubs, clubs, hotels and tourist attractions are amply covered, but with Cheeky Guides being as much about people as places, in this edition you'll find features on local eccentrics, grumpy shopkeepers, moustachioed cads and artists, as well as information on how to spot local celebrities, complete with a point-scoring system that ranges from 9 (Zoella) to 37 (Nick Cave).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Cheeky Guides Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/10/2015
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9780956130327