Governance Theory and Practice : A Cross-Disciplinary Approach Paperback / softback
Confusion about governance abounds. Many lack appreciation of how different traditions of thought in the social sciences contribute to our understanding.
This book tackles these weaknesses head on and aims to provide a wider vision of the area, examining three critical areas of practice: environmental, corporate and participatory governance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, IX, 296 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/11/2008
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230250390