Year 3: Detective Dan Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Alison Bartlett
Part of the White Wolves: Familiar Settings series
Dan and his best friend, Billy, turn detective when Dan's lunchbox gets thrown on the ground every day.
Dan's teacher says he's becoming untidy, and Dan gets upset and goes hungry.
He knows someone is to blame - but how can he and Billy catch the culprit?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Black and white line
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 16/08/2004
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780713668612