The Japanese Stage-Step Course: Workbook 2 Paperback / softback
Workbook 2 of the Japanese Stage-Step Course is designed to be used alongside Stages Two and Three of the Grammar Textbook.
It contains conversation, listening, reading and writing exercises along with new vocabulary for each lesson in the textbook to enable students to thoroughly practice the grammatical structures they have learnt.
Additional features include:detailed explanation of vocabulary itemsabundant exercises including sentence as well as discourse practicesextensive cross-referencing with the Grammar TextbookJapanese-English and English-Japanese glossary. All the audio material for Workbook 2 is available on CD2.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages, 20 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/09/2009
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780415776110