The first guide to timber framing written specifically for beginners!
Expert Will Beemer takes you through the entire process from start to finish, beginning with timber sourcing and ending with a finished building.
Using full-colour photos, detailed drawings, and clear step-by-step instructions, Beemer shows you exactly how to build one small (12' x 16') timber-frame structure - suitable for use as a cabin, workshop, or studio.
He also explains how to modify the structure to suit your needs and location by adding a loft, moving doors or windows, changing the roof pitch, or making the frame larger or smaller.
You'll end up with a beautiful building as well as solid timber-framing skills that you can use for a lifetime.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 24/05/2016
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781612126685