Reach for Greatness : Personalizable Education for All Children EPUB
by Yong Zhao
Part of the Corwin Impact Leadership Series series
Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
How do you close the achievement gap? Start by changing the question.
When we use the achievement gap to define success, we shortchange our students. It's time to recognize that the potential for greatness lies in a unique form within each childand that the goal of education should be to encourage and develop it. This inspiring manifesto brings in research from different disciplines and demonstrates how to uncover individual greatness by giving students control of their learning. You'll also find:
- Strategies for implementing personalizable education
- Examples showing practices that have gone wrongand right
- Guidance for teaching disadvantaged students
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 120 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications
- Publication Date: 09/01/2018
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9781506316116